Friday, December 31, 2010

Ok, so the D-day has come

I went to She's Fit this morning for my personal assessment.  Pretty scary!!!  Fortunately they did not make me feel like a blimp.  I did realize that my eating habits SUCK! I knew they were bad, but I didn't try want to, I think, realize that they were so bad. 
On average I eat once to two times per day.  On average I get up between 7am - 8am and do not eat anything until 6 or 7 pm.  Wow, I know!  So even though I only eat about 1500 calories in a day, my body goes into starvation mode.  No wonder I cant lose weight.
As my blog suggests in its homepage, I will be starting a program in late January (due to financial reasons) that teaches me what my body needs to burn fat most efficiently and become much healthier.  It is called Healthy transformations as can be seen on the bottom of the 'home' page.  This is in my opinion a great program because it gives you a schedule for eating, which is what I obviously need, as well as recipes for meals.  I choose the foods I like, and they make meals surrounding my tastes. 
My hubby will also be participating inadvertently due to my health needs.  He is a great supporter!
I will be posting a separate link for all my measurements on the side.  This link will compare my measurements bi-weekly.  This way in the future if I or even you want to see my progress it is all in one handy place rather than having to search through posts.
Drum roll please . . . .
Chest 49 1/2 inches (scary!)
Waist 53
Hips 55
Thigh 31 1/2 ( finally a lower number, but yikes most ladies wastes are this size!)

What you have been waiting for...
Weight 271.6
Fat% 69.5 (we try to have this in 18-25% I think I am a bit over)
Lean Weight 32.4%  Hmm starting to feel like regular ground beef hahaha

So it looks like I have a lot of work to do, but hey it starts now.
Gym progress today, 1 hour, 20 minutes cardio, 30 minutes circuit, 10 minutes cooldown
I see a bright new future.

No comments:

Post a Comment