Saturday, November 9, 2013

How fantastic is this?!?

So today I had a great victory since my surgery...Wait for it........... I was able to get out of the house.  As insignificant as this sounds, I was beginning to get cabin fever.

Ok, so let's get back to some other things, I had a great day shopping! I was able to go into penningtons, and bought a size "X" night-gown.  I was so stoked.  The last item I bought from Penningtons was a size 4X.  This was a huge non-scale victory.

As for my pain, today was much better. I am still having my side twinges, but they are tolerable.  I am really hoping it gets better each day.

This morning I weighed in at 269.6 lbs!  I am so proud of this.  I am really hoping to be "Obese" by the end of the month, but if it takes another month, I can live with that.

Tonight I am going to the movies with M, and am looking forward to seeing the new Thor movies.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment