Friday, May 1, 2015

Still working

So I am still working on my bikini bod. The weight has fluctuated a lot over the last time frame I last posted. But the hellish semester is now over and it is back to grindstone. I joined a local yoga studio called oxygen yoga. It seems fairly expensive, but it is a good price for the competition.
What it is, is a hot infrared yoga class that varies in difficulty from deep relaxation to hard-core pilates fusion.
This will be the smtgird yoga class I have ever taken and my first hot yoga class.
I chose to begin with fast and furious. What the heck was I thinking? Seriously! A fast paced yoga for someone like me who has lost all their strength and is, well, let's just say, a wimp haha!
But, it is what it is and I am going to plow through it. I might die, but I am sure it will be worth it.

I also bought a fitbit charge hr! This inspired me to go for a run today as well!

What a great day. Working on that beach bod and getting stronger. After all, getting stronger is the main goal for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment