Wednesday, January 12, 2011

After the Storm

So I did go to the gym today, and got my physical assessment done.  I am so glad this was done after my work-out because I did not want to go workout after it was done.  I was told that my measurements were:
Chest - 49.5" no change
Waist - 54" up 1"
Hips - 55" no change
Thigh - 31" down 1/2"
Weight - 273.4 up 1.8 lbs
Fat% - 73.9 up 4%
Lean Weight 32.9 up .6%
I am definitely not sure how valid these results were.  The tape was so loose on my body, it kept falling off.  I know it doesnt have to be tight, tight, but tight enough that it stays on the body.  Slightly discouraging. 
As discouraging as this is, I am not giving up.  I am going to do my own measurements, and probably get theirs done once per month.  So I have been doing my own measurements, and I will post them on my blog as well.
I was a little disappointed with the gym, they felt like they were too busy to care about my measurements, so I could care about them.  I worked out for an hour today, and can run now for 4 minutes.  I am so close to my 5 minute goal, I know I will reach it by the end of this month.  I have set out a two-week goal for myself, and it is simple got o the gym more.
my goals
Jan 13 - Interval training
Jan 14 - Weight training
Jan15 - off
Jan 16 - run cardio 30 min
Jan 17 - Weight training and cardio training
Jan18 - off
Jan 19 - off
Jan 20  - speed training and weight training
Jan 21- cardio training
Jan 22 - off
Jan 23 - speed training
Jan 24 - weight training
Jan 25- cardio training
Jan 26 - speed training and youtube update.
Jan 27 - off
Most days are about 30 min to 1 hour at the gym.  It looks like a lot, but it is nice to go some days.  my goal is to go about 7-10 hours this 2 week period total.
Please visit my youtube for a video update biweekly.

2 comments: