Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lazy Me

So I have not been to the gym in 2 days.  It is not due to the lack of wanting to, but I am be ailed with a sore back.  I woke up with it spontaneously.  I am still sore, but I am hoping to get back to the gym today.  I am not going to over do it, as I don't want to make it worse.  So my plan for today is to go to the gym and stretch with light cardio for about an hour.  I think it might hurt, and if it does I am going to back off a bit.  I am still as dedicated as ever to lose this extra body, and I am going to succeed this year. 
I am probably going into the nursing program this September, and I don't want to be a fat nurse (too unhealthy and hypocritical).  So I know I have a ling way to go, but my goal is to not lose weight per-say, my goal is to lose fat%.  As previously mentioned my fat % is 69.5%, so this is my worry, not necessarily weight.  Although the weight will come off too.  I am hoping to get into seeing my trainer today, as I am 50% through my first month.  After doing so, I will report what my official changes are from my trainer.
I am hoping to write a little more later on, when I actually have something to write.  I will also post some updated pictures on my progress so far.
Cheers until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment