Monday, January 17, 2011

Failed before I even started.

Ok, So I did my point systems for today, and I have 1 point remaining.  According to WW, I have 49 points for the week I can spend on whatever I want.  Looks like I need it day 1 to have dinner.  No worries, it just means I have to be good for the rest of the week.  I am planning to make a meal plan for the week on my days off, so I don't have to worry.  To start though, I want to take it one day at a time, and try and understand my eating before I change them.  I do want to succeed and I  believe to change I need to know where I am coming from.
I am excited, I still don't know what I am doing but hey, its something new.
One thing I like is the ability to reward yourself for exercise.  If I am hungry, and REALLY want that snack I should not have, I can work-out above my normal regime to get it.  I think it is funny!!
Anyhow, I will update you as soon as I know where I am going.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment