Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Challenge Added

So after watching a vlog of one of my subscribers on yourtube, I have decided to follow in her footsteps.  She has signed up for a Canada wide competition for weight loss. As you have probably heard about the show x-weighted, they have a new 2011 challenge that I am now entered into.  Their goal for me is to lose 71 lbs by July 16th.  This seems a little quick, but hey, lets try. It gives me more motivation to get to where I need to be.  MY goals for the end of the year are to be under 200 lbs, so if I reach it by July, then woohoo almost there, only 2 lbs to go.  It is almost not healthy, as it is bout 3 lbs per week.  My personal goal by then is to lose 52 lbs, which is about 8 lbs per month.  Since weight comes off quicker in the beginning, we shall see.


Tomorrow is my first real session of the year, and my butt will hopefully be kicked off.  I go at 8:00am  for a class, then after work, around 8:00pm I am going for some 20 minute cardio.  The class I am taking is about 45 minutes long, and is mostly related to strength training . . . I think.  I will also do about 20 minutes warm-up cardio before hand.
I will let you know how much I died tomorrow. 
See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment