Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hmmmmm could I be messing this up?

So as I discussed with my dietician, she has approved my altering of veggies, and adding spices as long as my values remain the same.  So I have been playing around with different meals, and I am enjoying the variety, I am however wondering if I am setting myself up to fail.

I gained 0.2 lbs today, and it has me wondering..... I am terrified that I will not lose enough weight.  I have only lost 2 lbs so far, and Nooshin expects me to lose around 7 lbs.  Tomorrow is day 7, and 2 lbs?!?!?! how can I pull off 5 lbs before I see her on Oct 28th, that's only 6 days away.  I am going to keep trying, and I ultimately always get my water intake in every day.

On a different note, yesterday I walked a whole heck of a lot!! I walked for 15KM!!!! I was so exhausted after that walk!  I feel so proud of this, and hopefully I can meet my goal of 100KM.  I only have 25KM left!
YAY

Until tomorrow!
Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment