Saturday, October 26, 2013

Still no scale movement

I am a little bummed, as my scale as not moved down in two days. I do not see it as a scale obsession, but it does make me wonder what I have done.  For example I was expecting a slight gain today, as last night I was starving.  I did not really deviate from my diet, except having some peanut butter on a spoon.  Bad Niki!  It was all I was thinking about for hours!  In addition to this, I ate the remaining calories all at night, about 1:00 in the morning!

So it is no surprise that the scale was up 0.4lbs today.  Fortunately there is still time for a change around.  I am a little bummed as I said, but it happens.  There is no need to beat myself up about it, and there is no need to get depressed.  The scale is not going to run my life.  But damn! that sucks haha!

There will be a loss tomorrow!  There is a general trend in my weight loss, and that is usually lose, plateau, lose, plateau and so forth.  So there has to be a loss again soon, just please be before Monday, when my dietitian gets my pre-op weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment