Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What's a little organization!

Ok, so I decided to share with you a little bit about how I am getting prepared for surgery, it is after all only 2 sleeps away. So tonight I decided to put up a tacky hat I have been wanting to do for a long time. I was tired of not knowing what to do with my scarves, so I came up with this:
So this is a bathroom rack that has the capacity to hold 24 scarves! Ingenious, I think so haha!

In addition to this I have also arranged my perfect clothes from med, through to so close, it almost fits categories. So this is how I did that. 
If I wanted to, I could have put them in cute little bins, which I would if I was selling my place, but right now I am not wanting to buy some little totes for that. Besides, the goal is I empty this rack, not hide it!

No comments:

Post a Comment