Monday, April 14, 2014

Confession time

So the last week I have been eating incredibly crappy. I was doing so well, but then I would not eat much in the day, no way was I getting  enough protein in and to top it off  I have been eating cupcakes and chocolate.
Before surgery i almost never ate that crap, now all of a sudden I am indulging. Even today I had 2 mini cupcakes!! And had 2 York easter peps. I had a bite of salad for lunch and it was gross, and 3 crackers (although I am working on 4 more).
So realizing my mistakes quickly, I have decided to get back on track.
I really don't know why I did it. I mean the first batch of cupcakes didn't tempt me, but for some reason the second batch did. Wow scary or what!! Who knew how easily it would be to get off track!!

And here I sit wondering why my weight loss is off track!!

I lost 8 pounds last month and that brought me down to 207.5lbs.   Since the beginning of April I have only lost 0.4 lbs. This is kinda depressing when I still have a lot of weight to lose!!!

So to recap my foal weight is 140 lbs
So that is 67 more pounds to lose to get to goal. Time to kick it up a bit. I was really hoping to be under 200 lbs by my 6 month weigh in.
Don't get me wrong, I am so happy I have lost almost 130 lbs, but the end is so close I can taste it.  Btw here are a couple "skin pictures" I took today!  Not pretty I know,  but people often want to see the nitty gritty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment