Sunday, January 9, 2011

One Week Ago . . .And Today

So this week I have lost about 1.6 lbs.  This is probably not very accurate as my weight fluctuates greatly.  Fortunately my weight sort of stabilized for the first time in years.  Rather than jumping up and down by a glass of water, my weight sort of stabilized and remained around 291ish.  So far this week, I have worked out for 4.75 hours.
I am hoping to increase that this week, as I should not be too sore like last week.  Hopefully.

On route to my goals, I still need to lose a lot of weight.  I am hoping to be down a monthly total of 8 pounds by January 27th.  I have a lot of work ahead of me.  As for my 5 minute running I can only run for about 90s, so I have a little bit of work ahead of me.  My last goal is for more energy.  I cannot actually weigh that goal, but so far I am feeling a bit happier.  I have had less grumpy days. 
I have done my measurements and have lost, but I am going to wait until next week to post them.  My results may vary with my trainers.
I hope I am not too boring, until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment