Thursday, September 12, 2013

Yay... did I say YAY?

So yesterday was awesome.  It was a really busy day, and I was very physically active.  I started my day by travelling to Burnaby to get my enhanced drivers license.  This was a great drive, and thankfully, very little traffic.

After about an hour, I headed off to Richmond to waste a little bit of time.  I dropped off my sleep apnea study, and learned I do not have sleep apnea.  *Do a little dance*

After getting my sleep apnea results, I headed to Richmond Centre.  This is an awesome mall!  I got lost several times.  How do you get lost in two rows? Anyhow, it was so much fun.

After a few hours, I met up with a friend, and we walked along the ocean for about an hour.  I was able to clock in about 19,000 steps for yesterday!! Holy CRAP!

So excited!

I will write later about my class, not really feeling like blogging lol

~Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment