Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 12 Pre op

YES! so today I had my pre-op weigh in with my dietician, and I am weighing 283.8 lbs.  Not quite my goal yet of 283, but it will happen before Thursday.  Can you believe it, Thursday! Wow, I am feeling happy about my surgery, but to be honest it has not really sunk in yet.  I am not nerovus, nor am I afraid yet.  when will my realizaiton finally hit me?  Perhaps Thursday.   I just feel like I have worked so hard for this, and believe I can do this... HAHA we shall see what wednesday brings ;)


Ok so for my ritualistic dinners..........

Tonight's dinner features 3oz of chicken breast salted with half-salt and pepper, grilled on my George Foreman.  On top, I have 1/4C tomatoes, and a cup of mushrooms sauteed together with cilantro.
Tonight I added a little milk to my cauliflower, and 1t margarine.  and a side of 1/2c cottage cheese.  I ate it all, and enjoyed every bit of it ;)  Oh, as a side, I have 2T of HP sauce.... only ate a bit of that ;)



Now for the Nutritional Information:
Calories: 289
Carbs: 16.3g
Fat: 4.3g
Fiber: 4.3g
Protein: 45.6g





No comments:

Post a Comment