Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 8 Anniversary Dinner

So today is my anniversary! 7 years ago today I started dating my hubby.  We celebrated it before my diet with Thai food, however I still wanted to make it special for us tonight.  So on the menu tonight, is roast chicken, with a mushroom gravy sauce, green beans and potatoes.  At least that is what he had. I had a modified version.
Tonight I had a 1/4c cottage cheese, 1C cauliflower with 1/4c cottage cheese, garlic and cilantro, 3 oz of grilled chicken spices with salt and pepper on my George Foreman grill, and 1/2c mushrooms in 1/4c gravy.  
This was so much food, I couldn't finish it. I ate all but 6 green beans, 1 whole chicken strip, and 1/4 of my cauliflower.  I was stuffed.  

To toast before my dinner, we had diet cranberry juice mixed with diet 7-up.  I let my 7-up go flat, as I am still trying to live with post surgery habits.  We are allowed to drink pop, as long as it is not carbonated.  But, just so you do not flame me, I drink very little pop.  This is the first glass I have had in months (by choice)

Nutritional Info:
Calories: 325
Carbs: 19.5g
Fats: 4.8g
Protein: 49.3g
Fiber: 8.4g


No comments:

Post a Comment