Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 7 Dinner

Wow, tonights dinner was huge!  All I did was make my skewers, same as last time, but added my cauliflower and lettuce.  Way too much food to eat.

In total I used 1/2C peppers, 1/2C broccoli, 4 tomatoes, 1C lettuce, 9 small mushrooms, 1C cauliflower, 1/2C cottage cheese, and 3 oz chicken.

Here is the nutritional information:
(please note, there is more protein than my body can use, but daily I get between 90-100g each day, so I have excess for feeling full, my kidneys are excellent and can tolerate the load)
Calories: 342
Fat: 4.9g
Carbs: 16
Protein: 47g
Fiber: 7.8g

I was only able to eat 4 skewers, 1/2 mashed cauliflower, 3/4 cottage cheese and lettuce.  I am so stuffed right now.  I would not recommend having that much food again.  I am probably not going to have my snack tonight.

Here is the huge portion!

No comments:

Post a Comment