Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The sun will come out tomorrow

Hello!

So today I slept in really late, I woke up at 11:30.  Guess what? It was awesome.  I was finally able to sleep in my own bed.  My bed was like sleeping on clouds.  I was able to have my husband beside me the entire night, I could hear his breathing and could reach over and touch his chest or arm.  IT was so nice.  I love being with my husband and this was such a comforting night.

I do feel a little groggy, but overall I am feeling pretty good.  I do still suffer from a burning pain on my incisions, and I believe it occurs when weight increases on my abdomen causing it to pull the stitches away from each other.  This burning sensation makes sense, I am just hoping it gets better.

On average I am getting in between 300-350 calories each day.  I am trying to get protein in, but it is hard.  Today I am hoping to make a protein mousse.

3 Egg Whites (
50g/1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
20-30ml Skimmed Milk

Whisk the egg whites in a bowl till they go stiff. Add the chocolate protein powder and dash of milk and whisk again till smooth, adding more milk till it reaches the desired consistency of chocolate mousse. Leave in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and enjoy. 

Calories- 162

Protein - 32.7
Carbs - 3.5g
Fat - 0.4g

Recipe from:MaltLoafKid
 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136332841

I will make this today.


No comments:

Post a Comment