Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dreaded protein

So I am really struggling with getting my protein in. Some days are obviously better than others, I fear that I may be losing muscle and not fat.

Some days I get in about 20g of protein, and others 70-80g.  I am supposed to get 90g per day, and I am not doing well at this.  why is protein so gross?  I have never been a meat eater, so I knew this would be challenging, however I never thought it would be so hard to get it in.

I am already sick of protein powder, greek yogurt, and cottage cheese, which are often main staples in getting in food.  I find I am becoming even pickier with food because I have to chew them so much.  It seems like everything is having a flavor overload, or tastes really nasty.  I fear I may be developing an eating disorder, and never want to eat....ever.

Eating is a chore, and I would rather just not.

Do not get me wrong, I really want to follow the rules of my surgeon, but it. just. sucks.

I am not giving up, I will continue to work towards this, as I want to be HEALTHY not sick with something new.  I just have to keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment